The file you are going to analyze must meet the following conditions. You can access a sample inventory list on the MySYS Retail Arbitrage page.
- The file must be in XLS, XLSX or CSV format.
- There should be barcode and price data for the products as a minimum. An Amazon ASIN can also be used instead of a barcode.
- The product information should be on the first page of the Excel file.
- Product information must have column headings.
- Column headings must be different from each other.
- The column with prices should contain only numerical values, not formulas.